drinking water, infused water, benefits of water, online coaching, health and fitness, exercise,
Grief, emotional eating, Lifestyle Coaching, Nutrition, Exercise
online coaching, fitness, health and wellness, strength, nutrition
sleep and stress management
wellness, fitness, nutrition, coaching
Water is the main component of the human body. In fact, our bodies are composed of approximately 60% water on average. Water helps keep the body well hydrated, which is essential because almost every cell in the body needs water to function properly. There are many benefits to drinking water, therefore at least 2L with a goal of 1/2 your body weight in ounces daily.
The Top 10 Health Benefits of Drinking Water
- Relieves Fatigue
- Improves Mood
- Treats Headaches and Migraines
- Helps in Digestion and Constipation
- Aids Weight Loss
- Flushes Out Toxins
- Regulates Body Temperature
- Promotes Healthy Skin
- Relieves Hangovers
- Helps Cut Overall Calorie Intake
Infused Water Recipes
Blueberry Orange Water
- 6 cups water
- 2 mandarin oranges,cut into wedges
- a handful of blueberries
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher and put in the fridge for 2-24 hours to allow the water to infuse.
- You can also squeeze in the juice of one mandarin orange and muddle the blueberries to intensify flavor a bit.
- Serve cold.
- 64 oz. of Water
- 1 Sliced Grapefruit
- 2 Sliced Lemons
- 2 Sliced Cucumbers
- 1 Handful of Fresh Mint Leaves, torn
- Slice all fruit and cucumbers and place inside of a pitcher. Add water. Use the back end of a wooden spoon or a muddler and smash the fruit to release some flavor. Refrigerate.
- You can add new water to the citrus slices, cucumber, and mint after the first day to use it again the next day.
- 1 apple, sliced thin
- 1 plum, sliced thin
- 1 pear, sliced thin
- 2-3 cinnamon sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher with ice water. Keep in refrigerator and continue to add more water as needed. Infused water will last a couple of days.
- one blood orange
- one satsuma mandarin (or clementine)
- one lemon
- one lime
- filtered water
- Wash and slice the citrus fruits and set the end pieces aside.
- Layer the slices in a quart size glass Mason jar and pour cold filtered water on top.
- Cover the jar and store in the refrigerator. The flavor will get stronger after a few hours. You can replenish the water throughout the day.